- 9/1/15 – Ohio energy showdown begins as FirstEnergy tries to succeed where AEP failed
- 8/19/15 – 'Stop trying to scare Ohioans,' PUCO chief tells power companies
- 8/10/15 – Dynegy CEO: Re-regulation in Ohio would help 'the weakest in the herd'
- 8/3/15 – Study Finds Competitive Electric Markets Deliver Greater Customer Benefits
- 7/29/15 – FirstEnergy wants Ohio to end deregulation, return to state-controlled rates
- 7/23/15 – FERC Delays PJM Capacity Auctions To Allow Demand Response Participation
- 7/22/15 – Michigan Vice-Chair: "Votes Aren't There To Kill The Choice Market", But...
Save big on reduced electricity costs now. We deliver the lowest possible rates.
Natural Gas Products
We give you flexibility and savings through today's market price conditions and rates.